View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 12:29 AM
NY Lito
Blueshirt Pride

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw2004 View Post
So, I guess we should not expect any major trades from the Rangers anytime soon?
This is what I think. Nothing is going to happen anytime soon IMO. And I still believe Nash is going to be a Ranger before next season.

Howson cannot continue on like this. I don't expect Nash to sit through all of this ********, then say "oh well" around training camp and report like a good soldier.

Nash wanted this done quietly, and that clown Howson has made this nothing short of a circus. Sooner or later Nash and his agent will become more assertive/vocal.

His crazy trade demands will have to go down, whether it's because of a dwindling market (after July 1 with Parise signing somewhere, if Ryan gets moved, etc.), or because Nash becomes more vocal/sits out camp.

I'm very doubtful of a Ryan deal solely because our package will center around Stepan. Stepan for Ryan is a stupid move, plain and simple.

I think in mid-late July we get Nash for a package of Dubi, MDZ, Miller, Thomas, and a first. Something along those lines.