View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 08:13 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
People are going to be pissed when it's July 1, 2013 and the Rangers dont have any money for the best high-end UFA crop since 2001.

Give our 2012 No. 1 Seed / CF group another chance.
A year in advance, we have had great UFA corps before too.

Ana got all the money in the world to keep their guys. Crosby should not be taken into consideration. Jordan Staal is of course of the market. And so forth. This year we have Parise and Semin, there is nothing that guarantees next year will be better.

I do have a problem with giving this years roster another chance. Why? I think there is a risk that we have to work too hard to to get pts.

Like, I almost feel that is reckless to enter another season without Gabby AND a PP. Lets say we loose two guys on top of that too. Callahan, Girardi and co are HUMAN. They will start to wear down real fast if they are forced to play inhuman game in and game out year after year.

And we don need that much. Sure Nash would help. But just someone like Mike Riberio would also have helped a TON on the PP. So would a player like Hemsky or Radulov. No sniper, but a overall skilled player. Playmaker who BR can work with on the PP.

Last edited by Ola: 06-23-2012 at 08:23 AM.