View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
This idea that the habs are some sort of classy organization standing above all us else is silly. The idea is to improve your club anyway possible. This class junk sounds like Brian Burke hot air to me.

BTW: It was real classy trading cammy in the 2nd intermission. A sign of a club that puts class above all else

I don't buy this argument, buying him out is a stupid hockey decision period. If it happens I'll be disappointed in MB for sure. Can't believe this is even a discussion. There is no way we should be even considering buying him.
Don't look....but this organization is different than the ones who made those unclassy moves....Thanks for proving my point.

Just think of that for one freakin second. We all believe it's dumb, but they don't? They surely think it is on a cap point of view. So if they do it...why would then be the reason if it's not class, way of working, thought of not keeping this circus go any longer etc....Call it as you want....but how the heck would those guys think it's a great cap move if they end up doing it? There HAS to be a reason. And it only can be about what I'm talking about. I don't agree. But if it happens, I see why it's happening.