View Single Post
Old
11-28-2003, 05:59 PM
kolanos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwon
What a joke!!! You lost your credibility about 3 posts ago, but I see you're tryign to top yourself. Leech (a 29 yr old yes)? Redden? Dejardins? Morris? Mara? Better than Gonchar? OMG someone get the smelling salts. There's a mad Greek asleep at the wheel of a PC somewhere. Just quit while you're woefully behind.
You keep misinterpreting people, makes you look very narrow-minded. Either you can't comprehend what you're reading, or your trying to attack people's credibility by putting words in their mouths. What I said was EQUAL or better. Get it straight, pal. I would play every player on that list in Gonchar's place without any worry (with maybe Leetch as an exception, I can name a few others if you like) -- they might not be better, but they do as good a job or better defensively and for the most part, can chip in offensively.

I find it very hard to be offended by your yapping when you are trying to shovel garbage like Gonchar is the most complete and highly skilled defenceman in the NHL down people's throats. It won't float. Either you or someone else suggested that I wouldn't be able to find two people who agree with me, well, andora is one -- and he's got a history around here. Looks like we're even 2-2 for and against. Maybe you should open your eyes and see that while Gonchar is a great defenceman and easily top 20, he isn't the best.

If you need some replacements for Leetch...Ozolinsh? Chara? Stevens? Take your pick really.

Last edited by kolanos: 11-28-2003 at 06:05 PM.