View Single Post
Old
04-10-2006, 12:36 AM
The Kingslayer

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
avs game tonight sounded like things are getting a little more tense in denver latley .

booing the av's after the first period when the avs clearly took it to the wild outshooting the wild 17-8 ..

why the booing?i know the power play couldnt get it going but man the wild are the top ranked pk'er in the leauge.

and just one last thing ... theo will only have it " good" if he becomes the next patrick roy ... just as he was to become here.

if he doesnt become "roy"or some where close.... im not sure how
" easy" he gets it in the avalanche country....

what happens if he only becomes as good as abby was? and your paying 5 and 6 million a season ... just how easy will the fans and media take it on him then?

this is the same story but a much diffrent ending in my opinion

only time will tell
Your right only time will tell and I saw the game the only goal I felt he had a chance on was prolly the break away goal that gabby scored other than that the Tjarnqvist goal went off something and gabbys hatty was when he was left wide open thats all defense even Marcel Hossa wouldnt have missed that. Im afraid some people are looking at the score and assuming Theo was in net for 5 goals and he played a stinker of a game atleast thats the sense im getting around these parts.