View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
Bozon is definitely a perfect Montreal selection. He fills in needs, he has a ton of character, immense grit and his global background includes speaking French which will make him a favourite to the RDS nation.

I think much of his pick is based on personality and character as much as it has to do with his skill set. Bozon is the type of guy the Leafs or Senators usually grab up. Montreal is quite lucky to have him.
Again, there's only 2 picks I am not an incredible fan of and it's Hudon and Nystrom. And Nystrom it's because I don' tknow him. Not going to pretend that I do. But Hudon I have seen a lot, I didn't see a progression from his rookie year which is a BIG no-no usually. But at 5...he might be a good bet. I would have went other ways though...clearly. Just like the Archambault pick last year. So I do like Bozon very much. Yet, the point is to get significantly bigger. Not to a point where you pick a Moroz in round 2 which has to be one of the dumbest thing ever. But there was ways to do it. And looking at everyboyd, they only way we would have been able to do ti 'could have been around Bozon.

But I'm a big fan of this draft. I don't remember the year when I graded Timmins and Co that high. People will learn about Brady Vail quite soon. But my difference between A- and A is just the physical aspect overall of the draft. 'Cause the skills it's A++.....Great draft nonetheless. It was as if Timmins was reading HF or something...

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote