View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Grod
The New Era Lives On

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatking View Post
...and how can you not like a guy that goes out in game 1 of the WHL finals and gives Portland's best player(Rattie) a concussion with a big, clean hit. Obviously it's unfortunate that he was hurt but just the fact that he targets the star players and has the mobility to actually catch them with big hits is a huge plus.

As for the Prust comparison. I think it's accurate but it may scare people. I just want to be clear that I think the day can come where people will look at Prust as a poor man's Moroz. He has the skill to be more effective offensive player and I also think he could be more of a banger/crasher than just middle weight fighter like Prust is.
Well said. He has. Ore potential is exactly it. He does have a lot of similarities to Jordan Tootoo in the impact he makes. I like his hockey IQ and the physical impact he makes. He does have an under rated skill set offensively despite his average production totals. He understands his role and responsibility which is a great thing. Dropping the mitts in the Mem was a great example of that.