View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Shootmaster_44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyWill09 View Post
Tell me about it, the hunt goes on....

Anyone live close to an LA Team Store? I NEED this hoodie (in a Large) and it is no where to be found online (la team store/nhl.com/ebay/amazon...):

I would be able to pay via Paypal (item + shipping), I am willing to pay a little more for the inconvenience of going to the store.

Thank you in advance if anyone can help!
Have you tried emailing or calling the store? I'm not sure all stores will do this, but some when they have an online component will pull something off the rack and send it through their shipping people. It is worth a shot.

I do have a feeling that player specific merchandise is low run though. I realize Jonathan Quick is not likely to be traded anytime soon, but I think retailers try to stick to generic stuff in high quantities due to the uncertainty of being able to sell off all the player specific things. Look at the Canucks for example, who'd have thought prior to the playoff that Roberto Luongo would likely be traded before next season? Suddenly, everyone with Luongo merchandise is clearing it out. The local sports store here in Lloydminster has any Luongo merchandise (or customizing of a jersey with Luongo for some reason) at 20% off. I saw signs of the official Canucks store selling off their Luongo stuff at 40% off I believe.

In looking at your pic of it, it appears the only thing that makes it a "Quick" bunnyhug (yes I am from Saskatchewan and that is the name for it lol) is the 32 on the front. I'm not sure if these things still exist everywhere, but for a time it seemed like any mall would have a custom t-shirt shop. I'm sure you could get them to add the 32 to your bunnyhug.

Shootmaster_44 is offline   Reply With Quote