Old
11-28-2003, 07:23 PM
gohabsgo2010

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABitude
HABitude,

As I said, I wasn't trying to relate it to language or being racist, I was just stating what I thought. I was not neccesarily speaking to you, but to the many that suggest that Koivu is not capable of being our captain, leader, first line center, offensive threat, etc. And that is that it is so disgustingly obvious how overhyped Ribeiro is, and how little respect their is for Koivu from the french media. Those of us who aren't being overwhelmed and constantly fed information about Ribeiro's latest and greatest deke realize that Koivu is the backbone of the franchise, and the icon of the Montreal Canadiens. Not Theodore, not Markov, not Zednik. Koivu is the man and that's the way it should be. Seeing Michel Bergeron label him as selfish and uncaring just further imposes my reasoning.

I respect what you're saying, as well as you as a poster, but I was just giving my opinion. There are 22 other hockey players who should be traded before Koivu.

Thanks, and sorry, again, if you perceived my comments to be cruel or hurtful in any way.

Je suis désolé, mais il y a mon opinion.

Last edited by gohabsgo2010: 11-28-2003 at 07:26 PM.