View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 05:39 PM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
This.
My biggest concern as well...this team will never win because it never will be given a chance to gel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
Yup. Also, make sure Homer is tied up on June 23rd.

JvR will likely play with Kessel and Lupul on the top line for the Leafs. Good luck to him. I never watch the Leafs despite living in Toronto but I think the change will do him good. He wilted under Ron Wilson and was a healthy scratch from time to time.
Haha, nice! Who plays center on that line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolov 6'3 View Post
Folks, can somebody tell me what is wrong with Holmgren ? I just dont understand this one bit. Philly needs defense but Schenn isnt a defensive stud IMO and does not have much offense either. I just dont get it.
Simple, he is an impatient moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingPin View Post
Idk jvr had a lot of promise but if you look at his injury history and the fact that they were back and forth with him needing surgery that does sound like a questionable future so his value is probably not as high as we all thought. He has done VERY little offensively.

On the other side Schenn was supposed to be a top pairing guy. I think he still has time to reach that. But either way when it comes time to sign Braydon I'm sure having his brother here will get us a discount.....
What is this injury history people keep talking about??? One season people....he played 75 and 78 games the two seasons before.

I don't like this trade at all....did not want JVR moved, but accepted the fact it was happening....Schenn just isn't worth it in my opinion, rather have packaged him for something more

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote