View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 10:44 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund View Post
Personally I think he's overrated, third liner at best!
I'd say the opposite, although I really hated how the Habs handled him this year. The kid has put up numbers on every team he's played on except the NHL. They should have left him in the AHL for a full year like they did with Subban but hopefully that's corrected going forward as I don't want to see the same mistakes with our more recent draft picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMenace View Post
As far as Louie goes, I don't think he was made to be a 3rd liner. So, he is going to have to man up this year(get stronger) and make that 2nd line. Otherwise, he is not helping us on lines 3 or 4.
I don't see why as he plays a solid two way game and has a high compete level so I think once he gets stronger he'll be able to be a good 3rd liner as he thinks the game so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigM View Post
Just wondering if we have any decent left wingers coming up ... on the Habs we have MaxPac and not much after that.
Perhaps Bournival ends up on the wing instead of center. Holland can play LW as well, I wouldn't be surprised if Kristo saw time at LW if RW is full in Hamilton in 2 years. Quailer played LW this year, he's tall at 6'4 and has decent hands but is not overly physical for someone with his frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
Palushaj should make the top 10 even though he wasn't good in the NHL.
He wouldn't be in my top 10 if I considered him a prospect.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote