Thread: Proposal: Pittsburgh-Chicago
View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Zbynek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorofTime View Post
Ok do you want Mark McNeill? Seems like all you care about is where they got drafted a year ago so I guess McNeill > Morrow since he was drafted before him.

I put Saad in because he's a big time offensive prospect. If you aren't aware of that then I suggest you get educated, particularly about a player from your city. Don't spew your ignorance because you aren't aware that prospect values change a year after they are drafted.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/blackhawks..._make_the.html
are you KIDDING me?

We played Pine Richland many times in high school, I played against the team he played for and I've known about him for years longer than you have.

Joe Morrow played out his 9 games with the Pens last season and is ready to make the leap into the NHL. His skillset is much more valuable to the Penguins and overall more valuable than Saad is.

Don't get me wrong, Saad is a terrific prospect and I wanted Shero to draft him last year. But after seeing Morrow play in the preseason, not to mention a year full of highlights in Portland, I know that Shero made the right decision.

"spewing ignorance"....get out of here dude

Zbynek is offline   Reply With Quote