Thread: Value of: Brandon Gormley
View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 12:38 AM
CobraAcesS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotes Persevere View Post
GMDM said it would take a special package to get Yandle. He turned down a 2nd line player and a 10 pick for Yandle today. Yandle is likely going to stay in Phoenix.

As far as Gormley, I really don't know. I would say that GMDM would absolutely move him for the right price, but I don't know what that would be.
I could see adding something small to even a proven young winger like Downie. As long as Phoenix likes his game and toughness. I would guess Phoenix would like offense and grit probably wouldn't hurt either.

The only prospect I could see PHX wanting out of Colorado would be Sgarbossa, a two-way center that led the OHL in scoring last year with 100+ points. Ive been told he thrives off of physical play but he needs to fill out some before he would be ready for the NHL.

Michael Sgarbossa,

"My opinion on him is that he's a guy who should fit into a Top Six as a 25-25 guy, with a lot of pest-like qualities to his game. He's a guy who creates a lot of inzone offense and has a very quality offensive game to him. My only concern for him translating his game is getting stronger. He feeds off physical play at times and to continue that, he'll need to bulk up."

~Brian Huddle~ (Hockeybuzz)

Last edited by CobraAcesS: 06-24-2012 at 12:46 AM.
CobraAcesS is offline   Reply With Quote