View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragamuffin Gunner View Post
Jesus, I get it, you drank the Shero kool-aid and will defend every pick he ever makes and that's awesome, but get off your high horse, bro. It must be nice being so much smarter and so much more informed on these guys than everyone else here, lol.

Just because I haven't scouted these players doesn't mean I can't form an opinion about them. I guess there should be a separate thread where the informed posters who actually watch all these prospects can talk, while all of us ignorant fans who read scouts and rankings can make wild speculations in another thread.

And just because Morrow had a great year doesn't automatically make every pick Shero makes a stud. That's just ignorance. Not to mention that Morrow was BPA (or close to it) so your comparison sucks. Pouliot was not BPA on anyone's list besides Shero and was a total reach at 8th overall. You can trust Shero all you want but untill Pouliot actually produced in the NHL, and proves that he's a better player than both Forsberg and Grigorenko I'm not going to be happy with the pick.
There should be a separate thread where you can go whine, because you are pouting like a little child in multiple threads about the DP pick. You have never seen any of these guys play, but are stating FP will be better than DP? Do you know how foolish that sounds?

And I'll be frank when I say you have a lot of stones preaching about ignorance. Anyone who forms an opinion around reading a few scouting reports, doesn't have a clue.

There is one pick I am not happy about and I wanted the Pens to draft another player in that slot (and I at least saw both play) but I'm not whining about it.

A wise man knows when to speak up or when his opinion is better left unsaid. A man with an uninformed opinion who makes a lot of noise... Well, I'll let you figure out how he is perceived.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote