View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 07:53 AM
sina220*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
There should be a separate thread where you can go whine, because you are pouting like a little child in multiple threads about the DP pick. You have never seen any of these guys play, but are stating FP will be better than DP? Do you know how foolish that sounds?

And I'll be frank when I say you have a lot of stones preaching about ignorance. Anyone who forms an opinion around reading a few scouting reports, doesn't have a clue.

There is one pick I am not happy about and I wanted the Pens to draft another player in that slot (and I at least saw both play) but I'm not whining about it.

A wise man knows when to speak up or when his opinion is better left unsaid. A man with an uninformed opinion who makes a lot of noise... Well, I'll let you figure out how he is perceived.
With trouba there, there was no reason to reach on poulliot. If we really were sticking to being "hard to play against", Trouba should have been the pick, hands down. One of the most well rounded defenders in the draft, there's very little you could argue poulliot does better. Maybe his vision and passing are a few ticks better. But trouba screams difficult to play against, in your face, pound you down and put the puck in your net hockey. Instead we took the defender who looks for every opportunity to act like a winger on the rush.

sina220* is offline   Reply With Quote