View Single Post
Old
11-28-2003, 10:22 PM
Kluivert4Ever

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN74
Another quality win. Although they aren't consistently playing 60 min of hockey. Considering this was another road game on short rest (albeit a weak Florida team) this team has shown the ability to rise to the occasion and/or rally. That third period was a thing of beauty and this Markennen guy has the absolute look of a bonafide quality goalie ..I would have no problem letting Dunham ease back into the line-up to give his groin more time to heal).

The talent has been there..Now finally the signs are all there that they MAY start playing up to their great "potential"...You heard it hear first ,this team has top 3 talent in all the NHL. If Sather gets them to play up to their level of talent this team could go VERY far this year.

I agree on pure talent we are top 3 team in the NHL.
But talent doesnīt win you games hardwork and a SYSTEM does.
Hopefully we can put the last to pieces in place because then and only then will we be seeing playoff hockey at the Garden.
I think there are no middle ground for this team.
Either we stick to our non-system non-hardworking style and fall to 10th 11th or we acctually put some effort in and we acctually do play within a system and if we do that we can get a top 3 record in the East.
I just donīt see us sneaking in at 8 we are either a top team in the East recordwise or we are an 11th-12th place team IMO.