View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 03:09 PM
znk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Wow...great response. You do know that I, an idiot armchair scout who don't know anything, work with things I know. So instead of coming here with that great attitude, could have just come, since you know a whole lot, and enlighten us with the reasons why they weren't picked. You do realize that some posts could have been just a way in getting a response from you, for example, like people who do have inside infos, and shed the light as the reasons why things happen like it did.

Not sure what your problem is, if you'd solely allowed posts from guys that work as scouts to post in draft thread, there would be you.....and only you. I guess that's the only way you'd fine some worthy posts in there.....Geez....Those great answers about pros know what they're doing so amateurs just shut up.....If true, nobody could ever say a word about GM's....coaches and players....'cause everyboyd is paid the big bucks while we are just stupid armchair people....Expected a better answer from you but hey that's my problem....

And then, surely guys I liked, with the infos I have, will most likely never make it. Somehow, even pros sees a ton of their players way better than they eventually be doing. Even pros do that. I guess that as backseat scout, I'm also allowed to make a few mistakes....
There must be a back story here because I thought his post was quite civil and logical. I'm not sure why you took this so personal.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote