View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 05:20 PM
CBJWennberg10
Me when I watch CBJ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore Loser View Post
We get it. We know you don't like the Murray pick. While you are entitled to your opinion, if you honestly think that Matt Calvert, Kubalik, and Boone Jenner - all of whom project as second/third line players at their absolute peak - are better than Ryan Murray, then I have to seriously question whether or not you even watch hockey. If you're just out to be a troll about the new pickup, that's cool also; but you're really insulting your own intelligence with some of the things you're saying.

Give the kid a chance. When/if this team starts winning with him on the top pair, I'm going to watch your every word and remind you of times like this
I will most certainly give the kid a chance, but that 'chance' doesn't come until October or next year when he DOES play on NHL ice for this team. I am entitled to my opinion, like you said I am, until I see him and can change my opinion. I hope I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
roflmao

Pretty sure Brassard is the only person on the planet that thinks Murray is our 6th rated prospect.
I was being nice