View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Frankie Spankie

vCash: 500
About Yourself
Name: Frank
Origin of Screen Name: My uncle always called me Frankie Spankie. I didn't like it as a kid but I developed a sense of humor over the years and love it. I use it for all my online names now as a joke.

Hockey Background
Years Playing: 6 years now
Current Team: Team Black?
Current League: Beer Leagues
Highest Level Played: Beer League
Current Level: B I guess?
Position: Any forward position, I've been playing a lot of center the past month, I've been on fire with faceoffs. I do play defense on occasion but I'm not a strong enough skater to play it effectively in one of my leagues. The other league is the only time I play defense and even then, it's maybe only a quarter of the time.
Type of Player: Always digging, big body to crash the net, look for the pass first.
Player You Emulate: Don't even know

Current Gear
Helmet: Reebok 6k
Shoulders: Farrell H500
Elbows: Easton S3
Shins: Reebok 3k
Gloves: Farrell HG300
Skates: MLX
Stick: East Synergy Sakic Curve 65 Flex (Only person I know that uses less than 85 )

Favorites
Hobbies: Hockey, Video games, riding motorcycle
Movies: Comedy & Action
Music: Anything rock really, been listening to a lot of metal the past couple of years, particularly symphonic power metal in the past couple of months, but will listen to anything from metal to classic rock.
TV: Almost all sitcoms/cartoons like Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Archer, Simpsons, Conan, etc. The only serious show I watch is The Walking Dead
Food: Junk food! Pizza, fried chicken, but I love grilling too, steak, chicken, or pork. I do eat healthy on game days.
Drinks: Try to stick to juice or gatorade. If I go out to eat, I'll get a Coke. But all my time at home is some kind of juice or iced tea.
Hockey Team: Bruins
Hockey Player: Patrice Bergeron & Pavel Datsyuk

Frankie Spankie is offline   Reply With Quote