View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Mr Atoz*
I hid the Atavachron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatsCaps View Post
Sorry, I have to call you out on this. Look at the beginning of the video. Stevens is trying to fight Joe Kocur and is tied up with him and Beukeboom suckers him. Stevens was just coming back at him for what he did. They fought later in their careers. Nothing against Beuke, but he can't hold a candle to Stevens as a fighter. Go look up their fight cards, and take a good look at their videos.

Stevens was a top fighter in the league with the Caps, and a legit Hall of Famer who fought some of the best fighters this game has ever seen. If he had been a Flyer, Ranger, or Bruin, he'd be one of the most popular players in NHL history. Fight fans should glorify this guy and pray for more like him.

Call me out all you want. Stevens was a decent fighter with the Caps but that was it. He has a history of hitting guys and running away. Beukeboom could have certainly beaten him and Kocur would have destroyed him. I don't have to look up any videos or fight cards. I go back to before they started playing.

Mr Atoz* is offline   Reply With Quote