View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 09:45 PM
we want the cup 94

vCash: 500
Listen Its tough to let a guy go you have been watching for a few years ( core ) guys . They all came up through the system drafted ect .
Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and let them go . If it is Dubi , mdz, Staal , Miller , thomas, ect .

Mcd ,Ck , Hank ,Richards should be the only untouchables ... Everyone eles could get dealt in the right move .

Parise isnt coming here .. i dont see it happening truthfully i dont want him . I know it will only take cash its just something that scares me with him. Nash i want something tells me if we get him he will go HAM and score 40+ with 30-45 asst . Ryan i would like he is young but with the team he plays with now and the guys shouldnt he be putting up 85-100 pts .

Back in 94 we had to trade away some guys we all loved but look what it brought us .
Its only a matter of time before Nash breaks his silence and goes off . I think his list is 3 teams . NYR ,Sharks , maybe Philly or LA . Philly is out i believe LA not happening . Sharks i dont think they have a package with out couture that is as goos as ours .

Say Dubi , AA, Thomas, DM , 1st two 3rds next year .

Over payment maybe but i truly believe Slats and Torts think Nash will put us over the hump.
This isnt the slats from 2000-05 .
Its different now He knows what it takes and I think Nash is one of the missing pieces .