View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 10:31 PM
NewYorkRangers89*

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=we want the cup 94;51477153]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRangers89 View Post
The heck? Kreider stepped up, Richards stepped up, defensemen stepped up, what are you getting at? Dubi+Stepan/Kreider, McD/Staal, prospects, etc..you don't understand that it will take Dubi and a very good young player WITH prospects AND a pick to get Nash and he IS NOT worth it bro. Did you even watch the playoffs? Gaborik was injured and still scored and put up points, I doubt Nash can do that. What makes you think Nash would be the one who steps up anyway? Usually it's the bottom 6 guys who step up in the playoffs which is why we got knocked out because the Devils bottom 6 destroyed us. Any hockey fan knows that.[/QUO

Gabby scored 5 goals in 20 games
Richards had 6
Cally had 6
Stepan had 1
Hags had 0

Hank stepped up
the D stepped up
The offence didnt do much sorry but it is the truth
The way Hank played during the playoffs we shouldnt of went to game 7 twice and lost to the Debbies in game 6

The point is when you have a chance to land a guy of Nash or Ryans talent level you have to suck up the man crushes and do it

What are you talking about? Man crushes? For 21 year old kids who scored 51 points? For Kreider who came and kicked ass in the playoffs at 20 years old??? So Nash would have won us the cup? I know the offense didn't do much, i watched the playoffs. You don't have any idea how the cap works.