View Single Post
Old
06-24-2012, 10:36 PM
mahonistan*

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Killem Dafoe;51477371]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahonistan View Post

I honestly love them as much as the next guy, and I hope to God they take the next step next season and Steps nets 60 pts and Duby comes back into 50+ pt form and Hags with 50 pts and kredier with 80, but I'm not willing to risk that the same thing happens next year and we find ourselves winning games 1-0 2-1 because of D and Hank. Especially with Gaborik out for the first month or so. Need to step up and grab a guy like Ryan or Parise or Nash. Gotta look past a lot of stuff and realize that we need offense. We need a skilled forward and a top one at that.
Why? We had the best record in the East last year with an extrememly young team. These young guys can only get better. Your argument makes no sense. I'd rather wait 2 years to win and win 3 cups then trade it all away and win one and then have to wait another 20 years. The young guys on this team can and will win us 2-4 cups if we keep them together.
A great example is trading Park and Ratelle for an old Esposito. We would have won at least 2 pucks if we had kept Park and Ratelle

Last edited by mahonistan*: 06-24-2012 at 10:43 PM.