Old
06-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Was really hoping we'd swing a deal and catch TT as well. I like the players we got, but I am also very interested in quality. Glad we got galchenyuk but hopefully in strong draft next year we can get more quality prospects. Not saying current ones aren't, but there's a difference between say Galchenyuk and others obviously. I remember when Philly had 2 first rounders and got Richards and Carter. Was cornerstone of franchise and even got them good returns. I want quality now.
And i remember in 2007 when montreal had 2 first round picks and took mcdonaugh and pacioretty

and this year we get galchenyuk and then collberg at 33, essentially 2 first rounders that bolt to 1-2 in our entire system, thats saying something (how collberg didnt get picked between 20 and 32 is completely ridiculous to me , i literaly think all the teams forgot him)
i would LOVE to see collberg on galchenyuks wing, and hope we get to see it in training camp, i hope they click RIGHT away, hell stick bozon on that line too and watch em (hopefully) light it up!

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote