View Single Post
Old
06-25-2012, 09:38 AM
M0NTY26
Force from Ma'gorsk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinTommy View Post
Parise's signing will be a huge risk on July 1.

I would be really surprised if Zach decides where he will sign during the first day. I expect, at least, the same as Brad Richards. He will wait one day.

Let's say Pens and Wild and Wings will be front-runners and decision won't be made on July 1. If he chooses other than Pens, we're ****ed, cause all other good forward FAs will be signed.

It could be the same scenario like it was with Hossa, we waited, we didn't signed him and we ended up with nothing, cause nothing left.

I just don't think Shero will be patient man. The same as he didn't wait for Jagr.

If you're going for lifetime contract, you have to wait and make the best decision. I would be surprised if the decision is made within couple hours.
If you think these guys wait until July 1st to start thinking about their future you're being naive.

These guys start weighing this options the day their season ends. They read the paper and they see the rumors of who's interested. ZP knows we are interested so he's already envisioning the different scenarios.