View Single Post
Old
06-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
lol our top-6 could be drooling material in a few years

Spezza, Turris, Michalek

And then Silfverberg, Zibanejad, Stone, Noesen, Prince, Petersson, Puempel, Da Costa, Pageau, Regin, Foligno, Butler, Filatov, Maidens, Hoffman, Baillargeon, Grant...

Who the hell will be the best 3 among all those guys?

Dear Heavens so much potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap View Post
Brad Peltz ANIEC.

We should probably hold off on this till Dev camp is done with, no? I'm interested to see where guys like Boyle and Baillergeon stack up.
If we take our time, like 2-3 days for each poll, we won't be voting for "unknowns" for weeks...

Personnally, I can't log on every day but I'd to be able to vote in each poll if they last only 24 hours. It's gonna be very interesting this year

We have all summer to do this anyway, I think 48 hours for each poll would be perfect

And like you said, Hoffman needs to be added next, followed by Maidens, Blood and Grant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeddy View Post
Bryan Murray had to convince MacLean to let Zibby go back to Sweden. He's doing fine
Murray thinks long term while MaClean wants to win now. It tells us that Zibanejad could have helped the team to win in the coaching staff' eyes

Zibanejad had a very good WJC with the clutchiest goal you can ever score, and did fine in the SEL, considering his team, his linemates and his role. Decent production for the SEL

A lot of gained experience for Zbad last year : NHL training camp and pre-season, 9 NHL games, SEL, WJC, injuries, lot of travel

Adversity makes you stronger

That being said, I still voted Silfverberg ahead of Zibanejad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyalltheway View Post
I think, at this point, it's looking like it'll be Silf-Zbad-Lehner-Stone. Which is a hell of a top-four.
After that, I have Noesen-Ceci-Prince-Petersson-Da Costa-Puempel... which is a hell of a top-10

BTW, I see that many people still forget about Petersson, but let's remember that the Sens brass see him as one of our most talented prospects, if not the most.

Last edited by Xspyrit: 06-25-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote