View Single Post
Old
11-29-2003, 06:36 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedalus
"Setting up the Lindros goal"? Please. Lindros plugged home a rebound. I know you're desperate to make veterans appear better than they actually are in your campaign against Lundmark, but let's not pretend that Hlavac hit #88 with a Gretzkyesque pass, shall we? Your position is already ludicrous without adding to it by creating fictions.

Hlavac has 8 points this season for Lundmark's 5.
Hlavac has played 2 more game this season.
Hlavac averages 2 more minutes of ice time in every game.
Hlavac averages 1:30 more power play time/game than Lundmark.
Hlavac has played with second line talent since the beginning of the season, while Lundmark has fluctuated across lines and spent the majority of his time on the fourth line.

With all of these advantages, Hlavac has managed to muster a fat three point difference in scoring, so please don't waste my time telling me that he has earned his minutes by his superior production over Lundmark.
stop wasting you time? after a four game unbeaten steak you crying about lundmarks ice time. hlavac made a beatiful pass to lindros it wasnt a shot it was pass that lindros put home. lundmark was given a regular shift at even strenth and looked like a decent 4th line center. the rangers are coming together as a team and all you can complain about is lundmarks ice time. you are awesome