View Single Post
Old
06-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Aerial

vCash: 500
Hello and welcome. I think you will find that most of us consider Bogosian pretty much untouchable; likely the only true untouchable on the team. Our GM (who rarely gives specifics) has stated outright that he intends to build the defense around Bogosian, our coach once said he thought the idea of trading a player like Bogo was crazy.

So I'm not really sure what advice to offer you around your sim league, but as far as your own interest goes -- Bogosian really got his development back on track with the Jets last year. He's thriving under Charlie Huddy, loves the city, and appears to be evolving into a leader on this team and relishing that opportunity.

Basically, right now we are thrilled with everything about Bogosian, on- and off the ice, and he's still very young (especially for a D-man). It is very doubtful that we trade him for anything remotely realistic. We are building around him, and since he likely isn't even close to his peak yet, I think we happily hang onto him and watch him grow.

Aerial is offline   Reply With Quote