View Single Post
Old
04-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Kronblom

vCash: 500
Something like this perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe
It seems like the Sodertalje coach is saying something about Anze Kopitar in this quote, could you tell me please?

Kommer ni lufta några juniorer i kväll eller kör ni på med samma trupp som senast?
- Nja, det är ju en del juniorer som är upptagna med landslagsspel så det blir bara Tom Wandell som går in i laget. Han har varit med på träning och är en otroligt spännande spelare med ”bra händer”. Han kommer troligen lira med Anze och Kollar, det blir nog kul att se den formationen. Linkan går in i kassen, han behöver väl ingen presentation, han är ju Mr SSK ha ha...
Will you play with some juniors tonight or will it be the same lineup from the last game?
- Well, there are a few juniors that are busy playing with the national team so there will only be Tom Wandell who joins the team. He has been practicing with us and is an incredible exciting player with "good hands". He will probably play with Anze (Kopitar) and (Tomas) Kollar, it should be fun to see that formation. Magnus "Linkan" Lindquist will be in net, he doesn´t need any presentation as he is Mr SSK ha ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe
I see he scored two goals, but it also seems to me like he was Sodertalje's best player by far. Does it look like he's ready to make the jump to the NHL?
Anze dominated (in this meaningless game) from all reports, and the line with Kopitar, Wandell & Kollar looked really good. However regarding the NHL, I would wait to make any predictions until the World Championships have been played. But Anze will play in the NHL next season, it´s just a matter of how many games.

Kronblom is offline   Reply With Quote