View Single Post
Old
06-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Reclamation Project
#1 Dustin Brown Fan

vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
Nice try Sparky, but Richards never said that. He was barely a King, lastJuly, when some idiot reporter asked him if he wanted to be Captain What was supposedto say, 'yes, I intend to rip the C off Brown's chest?He gave the correct answer , for a new player on a team with an established , lettered group of leaders. He said it coming to a new team, it would be nice to play without that pressure.
He'll get an A and it might be as soon as next year,he's already a leader and respected by the team and enjoys that role.
He said it at the trade deadline. When asked about Brown possibly being traded, he said it made him sick to think about it and he knows how awful it feels. He also stated he would never want the C especially if Brown left. He then went on to say how great of a captain Brown is and how he is a quiet leader. I didn't take what he said upon arrival seriously. I still would be shocked if Mike gets a letter. Not every leader needs one. Rob Scuderi and Willie Mitchell are essential leaders without one.

Last edited by Reclamation Project: 06-25-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Reclamation Project is offline   Reply With Quote