View Single Post
Old
06-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Adam Larsson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Atoz View Post
Call me out all you want. Stevens was a decent fighter with the Caps but that was it. He has a history of hitting guys and running away. Beukeboom could have certainly beaten him and Kocur would have destroyed him. I don't have to look up any videos or fight cards. I go back to before they started playing.
Stevens wasn't a decent fighter he was a damn good fighter, who stoped fighting as much cause he was the best defensive defenman in the league for over 10+ years. He could even fight guys like Brashear and easily hold his own when he was pushin 40. Stevens would have kicked Beukeboom's ass had they fought. And did you not see Stevens fighting Tie ****ing Domi there on the bench? But i guess i should expect anything different froma Ranger fan. Hitting guys and running away? Maybe you should watch the 95 SCF hit on Kozlov and the aftermath and you'll see how much of a coward he was. Unbelievable. I wish Stevens and Messier would have squared up before they retired. Such a shame that never happened.

Last edited by Adam Larsson: 06-25-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Adam Larsson is offline   Reply With Quote