View Single Post
Old
06-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Not The One

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE HOFF View Post
I agree that's the case here on HF. but in THIS case , lats IS fat, and was reported to be out of shape by minny's coaching staff.

Believe me I can't stand to read what some say now on IE : Desharnais after the season that he's had. They were *****ing about him still 15-20 games into the season... the only reason I see is that he's french honestly ... he was good all year around and his linemates threw flowers at him before, during , and after the season. Even when the evidence that ''he had a good season'' is so overwhelming, some here will still try to twist reality and explain how Desharnais got carried this year and blablabla... that's racism.

Saying a fat guy is fat hardly is. he is.. Ive seen him, and he wasn't eating brocolis. if a guy getting paid millions is too lazy to hit the gym every now and then, he can go play somewhere else.
Look, I'm a very slim guy who spent the last weekend climbing 7 mountains in the Adirondacks. I like to laugh at fatties one in a while as much as the next guy. But the guy's a freaking NHL player for god's sake.

He could break in half 99% of the posters here with one bodycheck. Last time he was healthy he scored 27 goals in the top hockey league in the world. Bashing him because he's supposedly fat screeeeeeeams of jealously to me.