View Single Post
Old
06-26-2012, 12:18 AM
sonnEbunny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlach a cup View Post
It's not the competition on the Q, it's the influence of P. Roy. Darcy and Devine both credited Roy for his work in improving Grigs 2 way play. If he needs strength and conditioning work letting Roy keep him isn't stunting his growth. I'm more worried about NCAA hockey effecting Z's growth and would like to see him under the Sabres umbrella in Roc.
I would be absolutely SHOCKED if he didn't make our final roster. He has nothing left to prove their. He isn't going to be expected to produce at a high level or be our #1 center this year. They will ease him in much like they did with Myers and in order to do this Derek Roy will be on our team to start the season unless an offer comes about that darcy simply can't turn down. I really don't understand why some people don't consider him as an elite young player. He is probably more NHL ready than Galchenyuk and very close to Yakupov. He had mono and a high ankle sprain that is why he played "poorly" in the playoffs. And just so you all know he still had 10 points in 11 games. Buffalo fans seriously shock me with how negative their outlooks are; it's okay to expect an ETLITE prospect to make a team every once and a while.

sonnEbunny is offline   Reply With Quote