View Single Post
Old
06-26-2012, 07:17 AM
BalticWarrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Ah OK...Blugers as 1.83 - just like Frans Nielsen. It's still probably the lower margin where NHL coaches starts to wonder if it's worth it. Nielsen is very prone to injuries because of his small size, but had so far avoided really bad ones (thats Regin's department with 3 time dislocated shoulder). Zemgus goes at 14'th because of his size......been smaller he would probably have gone 2'nd round on same skill level.

So Latvia really has it going the next years...you must be really really exited for 2014...seems like early 1990's again?!
Im just happy that Denmark seems to be able to produce 1 NHL draftee every year in average.
http://www.eliteprospects.com/draft_...php?NationID=7

I would think Oliver Bjørkstrand probably could go as 2-3 round pick because of size (only 1.80). Frans Nielsen and Peter Regin only went 3'rd round.
Hopefully he will still grow some. But big brother Patrick only made 1.84 cm.
If Nicolai Ehlers continue his development he could definitely go first round! But at that age you don't have any idea if what his size will be. (can't find any current stats on his height or weight)
Well yeah,hope Bluger pans out in 3-4 years no need to rush him,but you know you are a bit underestimating Girgensons skill level (i would even go as far as comparing him to gabriel landeskog) yeah he hits and is good on defence but trust me when i say this he has enough skill to be a 2 liner in NHL
But yes were very excited our hockey development hasnt been this good since soviet era or atleast the last 15 years or so ,btw i`ll be keeping eye on this Nicolai Ehlers guy,might be a real good player for Denmark

BalticWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote