View Single Post
Old
06-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Hawkaholic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
When our coaches are afraid to play Hjamarsson vs 4th lines like we have seen both Wilson/Caryle this past year get back to me

Hammer > Schenn
What are you talking about?

Aside from last year, which I have already said was a terrible year for Schenn, he was playing against the other teams best players on a nightly basis. He then signed a big contract and never played the same..sounds like someone we know..(Hammer)

Look at Drew Doughty, signed a big contract and played like garbage for most of the year. It happens.

And if I was the Chicago coaching staff, I would of benched Hjalmarsson plenty of times, and wouldn't want him starting if we had other capable Dmen that could take his place, which we didn't.

Hammer has done **** all since he signed that contract, and is a liability almost everytime he's on the ice.
Even though he was slightly better than Schenn this past year, Schenn is projected to be a lot better than Hammer, and is what...4 or 5 years younger?

Give me Schenn over Hammer any day of the week. No team will trade a JVR type player for Hammer, ever.