View Single Post
Old
06-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Vamos Rafa
ADT = GH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
Funny how music plays a role in all of this. For the rest of my life every time I hear "Good Feeling" or "Party Rock Anthem" I'm going to immediately be reminded of the Kings Cup win.

From a life event perspective I'm sure it's right up there with remembering what songs you were listening to when your kids were born. There are just certain songs that immediately evoke a nostalgic reaction the moment they come on.
And "Black Parade." If we won last year, our unofficial theme song probably would've benn "All I do is Win" since that song was played too many times on radio stations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLang View Post
I watched all the games live, then scanned through each replayed game. I've watched game 6 quite a few times.

Anybody else go through a bit of a post-Stanley Cup traumatic stress issue? For about a week after the final game I'd wake up in the middle of the night stressing out that they were going to lose.

How ****ed up is that????

edit: re. the music - pretty much every time I hear "the Black Parade" I will think of the Cup run.

That happened to me, but before Game 6. I just couldn't sleep on that Sunday night. I didn't want to be negative but I just couldn't avoid thinking how the Kings could **** this up.

But now, I just keep reminding myself that the Kings are the Stanley Cup Champions!

Vamos Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote