View Single Post
Old
06-26-2012, 07:32 PM
J Murda

vCash: 500
I played against Ryan Hollweg in a summer major bantam tournament in Vancouver. He had just gotten drafted first overall in the WHL and played that season in the BCHL, while pretty much everyone else in the tourney played bantam aaa.

We played his team (Langley) on the first day and during a pre game team photo, he skated over and started chirping our team and trying to start fights. I remember we won the game but it was out of control. I dropped the gloves in the third with one of their d men and there was a brawl between the dressing rooms after the game. Fun times.

We played them again a few days later and it was a much different game, but still very rough. Sometime around the beginning of the third our goalie left the net to play the puck and Hollweg straight up obliterated him and just skated right off the ice. I was on the bench at the time and our team went berserk. Our goalie couldn't even remember where he was and it was for sure the worst concussion I've seen playing hockey. I am pretty sure he got tossed for the rest of the tournament but we lost and were on our way back home after the game. I've thought that guy was a diamond dallas d bag ever since then.

J Murda is offline   Reply With Quote