View Single Post
Old
06-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
And the real fans will tell you that he is superior also.
IMO King > Clifford right now. And I'm not a band wagoner. Clifford needs to figure himself out.

That's just it though ... and is "Capn Brown's" point ... everyone said the same thing after last years playoffs about Clifford and Simmonds, how Clifford was going to be so great that he made Simmonds expendable, and now he has a down season, and King comes along and has a strong showing and everyone jumps on the "next big thing band wagon" ... King MIGHT be better in the end, who knows, Dwight is 22 and had the advantage of getting some AHL experience before being brought into the Kings pro fold ... while Clifford is 21 (though there's about a year and half age difference) and some would argue was rushed into the line-up too soon. But then you have to ask yourself, WHY was Clifford rushed into the NHL ahead of Dwight, was it because the Kings Staff thought HE had the higher upside ? NOT saying I know ... just saying I don't think anyone can say they do based off a few months of play from Dwight King at the NHL level.

Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote