View Single Post
Old
06-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19sens11 View Post
Never said Garrison is coming to Ottawa. Said if he was offered 6, he would.

There's no way Garrison is a #3 and Methot a #4, the difference between the players is just too big. If anyone is a good replacement for Kuba it's Garrison.

Methot is so ordinary. A good 3rd pairing defenseman on a good team. Last year he was 3rd pair on a terrible team. There's a reason why CBJ fans would let him go for almost nothing.

The only reason you want him is because he's an Ottawa native, otherwise you don't even make this thread. Use your head, not your heart.
Honestly, I have no interest in him being an Ottawa native. NONE.

I want him because he can be had for cheap, is a good 4/5 defenceman, and his contract expires right when the majority of our young players will be still RFA's on cheap contracts.

Also, I really think the only hockey you ever watch is the Sens and then for everyone else you just look up stats. Garrison is not a 5 million dollar defenceman but I would probably pay that for him short term just to have him on our team. Unfortunately, I still don't think he will come to Ottawa. That's just my opinion. I think he's going to Vancouver. I hope I'm wrong.

Methot is an upgrade over Carkner any day, and being a LD is great for our team!! Awesome!

Manked is offline   Reply With Quote