View Single Post
Old
06-27-2012, 01:08 AM
Anisimovs AK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore Loser View Post
Yeah, you're right, we don't have time to let middling prospects develop into NHL talent; our fans are all morons who are going to turn their back on the team for not drafting 19 year old scorers in every round of the draft, as the Canucks did this year. Do you really think the Red Wings cared that it took their 7th round pick 7 years to develop? Nor will this franchise care if it takes their 4th round pick 4 years to develop ... I guarantee you won't find anyone past round 2 that will play in the NHL this year, and you'd be hard pressed to find one that will play even next year.

I'll stop feeding the troll now; as it's obvious that you're just here to stir the pot. I've made my point.
Your first sentence is great. Thats quite the (unfounded) inference you made there

Do you really think that our situation is the same as Detroit's when they drafted Zetterburg? (Their roster was already set, and loaded with HHOFers, which is why they didnt care about the development time. What about the Blue Jackets now is anything like Detroit then?)

Our franchise typically lets prospects go after the 4th year of development. If you want to go through and find all of the prospects that the team retained after 4 years, feel free. It wont take long though

Expressing a contrary opinion is trolling now?

Anisimovs AK is offline   Reply With Quote