View Single Post
Old
06-27-2012, 10:15 AM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvincentYvalentineR View Post
Boyler you probably know more about Parros and Tootoo than I do but I see Parros as more of a Rupp type player and less than a Prust type player. Tootoo Ive always envisioned him like a Ryan Hollweg. Am I really far off?

Id love for us to get our hands on Burrish, Moen or Konopka. Carter... I just absolutely can't stand him. Im sure he would help the team but I despise that little puke.
Nope. Parros is a similar player to Rupp for sure. He is a "good" player for an enforcer type but he still has hands of stone most of the time.

Tootoo is hard to gauge, he takes terrible penalties like Hollweg used to but he also put up 30 points this past year. Hollweg would NEVER have done that. He plays on the line and he is like a heat-seeking missile when he is on the ice.

I would be in favor of Burish + Moen and running with that. Move Boyle to 3c or 3rd line LW (which is where I think he belongs moreso than center).

Burish is a good PKer and a good face-off guy too. Not sure what the price-tag would be.