View Single Post
Old
06-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Amateur Hour

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceman26 View Post
I agree with this. Stoglin would be a great off the bench guy to replace Lou imo. I only watched him twice last year(big duke fan), first game I thought he was the quickest guy on the court. Second game, he was impressive too but couldn't hit anything(those nights happen). He creates so much space for himself and his game is definitely ready for the next level. so what he smokes a little weed, it's not even a real drug, and sure as hell doesn't look to be effecting his game at all...
No argument there. But to get pinched for it three times? Disconcerting. At least gotta be a little smarter than that. Stoglin was really the one legitimately good player on Maryland the past two seasons. He carried the team and was the only reason worth watching. On that note, I'm interested to see if Alex Len can develop into an actual basketball player instead of just a seven-footer with raw skills. He struggled to get acclimated last season, but the potential is certainly there. I believe Larry Bird -- at least I think it was Larry Bird -- anointed Len a future lottery pick after watching a Terps practice early last season.