View Single Post
Old
06-27-2012, 12:17 PM
PWJunior
That's what we do.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott99 View Post
Best post of the day ! He was 13, eight years ago, I'm sure he remembers how bad it was without NHL Hockey. This kid is the real deal, I can definitely see him as a captain and hoisting the Stanley Cup, hopefully for the Islanders. He's mature beyond his years. Hopefully he can help save hockey.
Haha, a compliment from you scotty? I'm touched. We've been butting heads a bit regarding the Draft, but the mere mention of JT unites us.

He put on a Herculean effort this past season and he goes off and decides, 'I'm going to Chicago to sit through 9 hours of labor talk because I want to help out my fellow NHLers and anyone else remotely interested in hockey avoid another lockout.' That's not normal for a 21 year old. It's really not. I have a hard time recalling if he ever uses the word 'me' either. It's always 'the team, the organization, my teammates, etc.'. There's seriously something wrong with this kid. Go out and have some fun for once Johnny like someone normal. You're making a lot of other hockey players (and people in general) look really bad.

PWJunior is offline   Reply With Quote