Old
06-27-2012, 02:20 PM
TLinden16
Horse

vCash: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowitzkisBrownNugget View Post
FORWARDS
Jiri Hudler ($4.500m) / Ryan Getzlaf ($5.325m) / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Devante S.-Pelly ($0.870m) / Saku Koivu ($3.800m) / Teemu Selanne ($3.500m)
Steve Ott ($2.950m) / Jonathan Huberdeau ($3.194m) / Cal Clutterbuck ($1.400m)
Matt Beleskey ($0.738m) / Andrew Cogliano ($2.390m) / Tomas Kopecky ($3.000m)
Nick Bonino ($0.728m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Francois Beauchemin ($3.500m) / Cam Fowler ($1.400m)
Matt Carle ($4.500m) / Toni Lydman ($3.000m)
Sami Vatanen ($1.325m) / Greg Zanon ($1.500m)
Mat Clark ($0.900m) / Nate Guenin ($0.525m)
GOALTENDERS
Jonas Hiller ($4.500m)
Jeff D.-Deslauriers ($0.613m)

In: Steve Ott, Matt Carle, Jiri Hudler, Cal Clutterbuck, Greg Zanon, Nick Bjugstad, Rocco Grimaldi, Tomas Kopecky, Jonathan Huberdeau, Morgan Reilly

Out: Bobby Ryan, Luca Sbisa, Lubomir Visnovsky

Overall, we're pretty happy with our off-season, as we wanted to add depth and not be too top-heavy with our big 3. I think our defense could use some work, but I'm super impressed with our offensive depth.

What do y'all think?
Any offseason that yields Huberdeau, Bjugstad and Rielly is a great way to kickstart a mini rebuild. Adding Clutterbuck+Ott to the team was a move I liked... they fit the Anaheim mold. Could care less for Hudler but he's a 50 point player, will probably fit well with the top line. Defense-wise you probably could of used a bigger Top 4 piece then Carle.. and Zanon had an atrocious post-season can't see him lasting much longer in a regular role.

IMO you'll likely see Hubs on the wing when he cracks an NHL lineup. Ott is a great C, might as well leave him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowitzkisBrownNugget View Post
I Love what you did with the Canucks. That defence looks great and I love the return you got for Lu, Goc is super underrated. I'm not sure if Jagr is the answer for that 2nd line, but it could turn out really well.
If Jagr ends up on the Nucks (doubtful with the travel). I can see him getting regular shifts with the Sedins. His board play is top notch, and Burrows has great chemistry with Kesler.

TLinden16 is offline   Reply With Quote