M.C.G. 31

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutdown Sutter View Post
Assuming Sheamus won the threeway?
Sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
Yeah... gotta get Rhodes and Ziggler in there. They NEED to be in that match. But Kidd will steal the show. He's going to be excellent. Maybe Santino gets knocked out and we have a surprise entrant of Wade Barret.

They can't overbook this match. They just can't. It's too easy to write. The obvious heel turn is perfect and really gives us a new level to the storyline. AJ can stay psycho and heel and go back to working with DB. DB should win the belt here w/ a cheap victory, keeping him heel, and utilizing AJ. SummerSlam is the ultimate payoff for a submission match where Punk goes back over. Then they can go their separate ways.

Or if they really want to go crazy, have Cena try to cash in his MITB match after Punk/DB ends, but have Punk and DB beat up Cena and make him the first loser of the match. That puts Cena back in the main event (as the WWE wants) and gives us our first MITB loser.
Ziggler, Rhodes and Barrett in one MITB match would have a lot of "young star power." It'd be pretty awesome. Three guys that are destined to be at the top of the ladder in a few years in WWE. I think either Ziggler or Barrett wins Money in the Bank, Barrett most likely so when Ziggler wins the World Championship, it's in honorable fashion to fit with what looks to be a slow burn face turn.

You just know they're going to overbook Punk/Bryan and it won't be as good as it can be. Unless AJ gets knocked out in the first five minutes and this just allows Punk and Bryan to put on a wrestling clinic for 30 minutes before the overbooking starts coming into play. I can see, with the type of PPV this is, Punk/Bryan going 40+ minutes, where Punk has Bryan up in the GTS and AJ low blows Punk and Bryan locks on the Labelle Lock, forcing Punk to tap and becoming new WWE Champion. Bryan and AJ are back together, and there's the pay off to the angle.

I'm thinking SummerSlam features either Bryan/Cena or... the most likely scenario, Bryan/Punk/Cena.