View Single Post
Old
06-27-2012, 03:12 PM
duckchobbins

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
Yeah... gotta get Rhodes and Ziggler in there. They NEED to be in that match. But Kidd will steal the show. He's going to be excellent. Maybe Santino gets knocked out and we have a surprise entrant of Wade Barret.

They can't overbook this match. They just can't. It's too easy to write. The obvious heel turn is perfect and really gives us a new level to the storyline. AJ can stay psycho and heel and go back to working with DB. DB should win the belt here w/ a cheap victory, keeping him heel, and utilizing AJ. SummerSlam is the ultimate payoff for a submission match where Punk goes back over. Then they can go their separate ways.

Or if they really want to go crazy, have Cena try to cash in his MITB match after Punk/DB ends, but have Punk and DB beat up Cena and make him the first loser of the match. That puts Cena back in the main event (as the WWE wants) and gives us our first MITB loser.
They could do a lot of things with the Punk/DB match and it could work. It deserves to be the main event, but I think the WWE title mitb match will headline. Unless of course they want Cena to attempt a cash in on the same night...which I want him to ultimately lose whenever he cashes in.

I think AJ is going to and up taking an accidental bump from Punk, and DB will capitalize and get a cheap win. Then they can have the big payoff at Summerslam.

It's very strange saying this, but I can't believe how good AJ has made this storyline.