Old
11-29-2003, 01:24 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb701
Great information and game summary.

You seem to have lots of information on Harvard - what can you say about who is moving on and what the team might look like next year. My son is being recruited and will have to make his decision in the next short while - what do you think about the team for next year?
Thank you.

At season's end, Harvard will lose these key players to graduation:

Forwards: Tim Pettit, Tyler Kolarik (CBJ), Rob Fried (FLA), Dennis Packard (TB)
Defencemen: Kenny Smith (EDM)
Goaltenders: Will Crouthers

Defenceman Noah Welch (PIT), who will be a senior next year should he choose to return, could leave early and turn pro this summer. From what I've read thus far, he might (and I stress might) be returning next fall to complete his collegiate career. Whether Welch will return or not next year, could have some serious implications on how well Harvard does next season. He's an integral part of this team both defensively and offensively, not to mention one of the leaders of this Harvard team.

With all that said, Harvard looks to be in pretty good shape for next season. They have an excellent core of youngsters already playing who will be back next season and looks to have a good incoming freshman class for the 2004-05 season. Furthermore, starting netminder Dov Grumet-Morris (PHI), who has become one of the best netminders in the country will likely be back for his senior season next fall.

I hope this helps.