View Single Post
Old
06-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Everybody is for improving. If losing Darche means improving, well so be it. I still believe we would have been able to improve just as much AND keep Darche as a 13th forward.
Whitesnake, color me surprised, your a sound hockey mind .
What i ask you is you scan the ENTIRE NHL, you feel Darche is the best Habs can do at that position?

You feel we could do just as good with Darche, why not Dandanult?He was a guy who came to work every night on the 4th line ,why not TKO?

Only reason Darche stuck around LONG as he did ? THE TEAM WAS SMURFS and ,when they seen Darche could see over the cross bar and willing to stand out front of net on pp? He was Martin's lovechild .
That alone should not have kept him here, it was a testament of how freaking poor this team was built .Then at the end as the ship sank, the captain said SIZE DOES MATTER....LOL...

I can list 5-10 guy's better than Darche on 4th line...That to me says good bye DARCHE .If you don't see it that way, your not giving your team the best chance to win .It's called evolution from a poor team to a contender. The weak links get cut and replaced .

Would you like to bet any CONTENDER doesn't sign Darche?
That says the Habs are doin the right thing, if they want to be a contender.

Last edited by Habaneros: 06-27-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote