View Single Post
Old
06-27-2012, 10:59 PM
hockeytom17
Rookie User

vCash: 500
The most unrealistic thing that are being posted are how alot of people think that we will only add player and not get rid of anyone except for prust maybe and feds.
Lets kinda be realistic the rangers had a good run this season. They lack big time in the offensive fire power department. A one or two year Shane down does not improve us to a cup team. We need a genuine big time goal scorer and I don't think praise is one either. For the offence we need its either Nash/Ryan or bust.
If we can't work it out with prust then we sign konopka for a mill a year. He will be a great center for us just look how he embarised us in faceoffs during the playoffs. We also have to shed some salary so you can almost count on dubi being shown the door. No team should be paying 4+ mill on a third liner at best.
To land a Nash or Ryan you can almost mark my words AA is included in a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if we land Schultz and del zotto is gone also because he had a good season and brought his value up. None of these three are stars or big time guys they are just solid two way players.
To win the cup we need fire power plain and simple or we can all be pissed at the end of next years playoffs when we get aliminated again.