View Single Post
Old
06-28-2012, 01:36 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikC View Post
in every one? you sure about that? he mentioned Mueller and Latendresse, both coming off serious injuries. i think moves like this are pointless and tread water. we've had enough reclamation projects and trying to find diamonds in the rough (christensen, wolski, frolov)

Doan and Whitney at least make sense.
IMO its never wrong trying to get a steal in a cap world. AND, these type of signings have a much better chance of succeeding for a good team than for a flawed team.

But, Peter Mueller and Gulliame Latendress? The first is a perimeter sniper. He is no good on the forecheck. No good around the boards. He never goes to the net. He is a poor mans Jeff ONeil for those who remember him.

Latendress is a overrated PF. Decent size. Some skill. Alot of injury problems... He wouldn't hurt us on a lower line. But I can't see how he would help us. He isn't even "experienced". I would MUCH rather pick up someone who wouldn't need alot of work and who would bring some experience. We got kids in more important positions to worry about. Or just bring back Ftank. Why replace F-Tank with L-Dress?